Monday, August 12, 2013

C&M Engagement Photos

Not only was I able to photograph some engagement photos for this couple, but I am also honored to be a bridesmaid in their wedding next summer.  Cliff and Megan are two of my very best friends, and I couldn't be more happy that they have gotten together.

I have known Megan since the summer before 6th grade, so 18 years now.  I met Cliff while we were sophomores in High School.  Together, we have all been through so much and created many wonderful memories to reflect on for years to come.  Speed Bumps, an 80's Prom Party and San Diego Weddings, just to name a few.

I took these photos while I was home (Washington State) in June.  I love you guys, and I am so excited to be part of all this.













© Gore-geous Photography by Amber Gore














No comments:

Post a Comment